- Signed MoUs with Hope Foundation, IN-DEED Foundation & Centum Foundation
- Continues to explore more partnerships to democratize access to world class educational infrastructure for students
TeachBharat, a social initiative by Teachmint today announced partnerships with Hope Foundation, IN-DEED Foundation & Centum Foundation under TeachBharat to digitize educational infrastructure in India at scale. Together with their partners, Teachmint aims to accelerate adoption of technology in government schools and make interventions sustainable for all stakeholders.
Teachmint has signed MoUs with Hope Foundation, Indeed Foundation & Centum Foundation to make government schools in India future-ready in alignment with the Government of India’s National Education Policy 2020. By pooling their expertise, resources, and networks, these partnerships aim to bring quality education to every corner of India by strengthening educational infrastructure across India.
“These partnerships are a significant step towards enabling digitization at-scale and providing equitable technology interventions for all students,” said Mihir Gupta, Co-founder and CEO, Teachmint. “It has been an integral part of Teachmint’s mission to ensure that the potential of education expands through technology for students enrolled across all school segments. Through this collaboration, we aim to make for sustainable implementation and drive impact through our NGO partners.”
TeachBharat provides impactful, relevant and easily adaptable digital solutions for government school stakeholders – administrators, teachers, students and parents – through an integrated platform and essential enablers. Through this, TeachBharat enables schools maximize their reach and impact, including:
- Empowering teachers to deliver relevant digital content, conduct assessments and derive personalized insights student’s learning journey
- Establishing systems in schools to impart education on co-curricular courses such as financial literacy, communication skills, etc. using online classes.
- Providing students with anytime anywhere access to digital content, study material recommended by teachers, practice question banks on curriculum as well as competitive exams
- Enabling schools with essential infrastructure for adopting digital education solutions
Teachmint’s partnership with these NGOs marks a significant milestone in their mission to democratize education for learners across geographical locations or socioeconomic background. Together with its’ partners, Teachmint aims to unlock the full potential of India’s youth and empower them with the skills needed to thrive in the digital age. Recently, Teachmint announced a partnership with Noida Power Corporation Limited (NPCL) to digitize schools in Noida.
Teachmint is an education infrastructure startup and the creator of the Integrated School Platform, an all-in-one school digitization solution. The company’s flagship product, the Integrated School Platform, empowers every stakeholder at a school with its one-stop solution equipped with advanced administrator tools, a modern learning management system, premium learning content, and a unique all-in-one fee payment solution.
Teachmint is available in 20+ Indian and International languages and has served 2 crore+ users from 30+ countries through its platform. The company was also ranked on the 2023 LinkedIn Top Companies List in India.